Monday, January 5, 2009

BLITZ!

I bought the game Dutch Blitz at CBD before Christmas. It is really a lot of fun to play. You don't take turns... everybody goes as fast as they can at the same time. I took these pics last night when they were playing. Sarah, Abby, Bethany, and I played the first round and Dad, Rebekah, Hannah, and Esther played on the second game. And the winner is.....ESTHER! Yall will have to guess who won the first game.






our scorekeeper, Sarah



Move as fast as you can!




My card was there first!


I've been blitzed!!



5 comments:

Rebekah said...

You forgot to mention who won on Saturday night!!!

Rebekah said...

BTW, i really like that pic of Hannah! Hope you don't mind that I'm borrowing it to post on Facebook! Lol!

Anonymous said...

What is a facebook? Ruth

Rebekah said...

Hey Ruth,
Facebook is like a page where you post pics and other info of yourself and your family, but no one can look at it unless they are a member of Facebook, and you have accepted them as a friend. It doesn't cost anything to sign up...here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/

Unknown said...

I guess y'all were scared to let your banjo picker play. She is too fast! You made her keep score. ;)