Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Hope everyone is having a great day. Just wanted to write a quick post and tell yall what we are doing. We are having services at our church an hour earlier than usual. Right after the service we are leaving to go to a watchnight service in Athens. Us girls will be singing and Dad is going to be preaching along with a couple of other preachers. It is not very hard for us girls to stay up till midnight... it's normal for us! (We stay on a pretty late schedule because of our singing and it's hard to get out of a routine.) What are yall doing for New Years?

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

I guess I'll be doing the exact same thing as you! What a coincidence!

Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

I forgot to tell you that I like your new layout! Also, I know you gals are busy, but I've emailed Sarah two times and I've gotten no response. Has she got her mind on Mr. Sweetie so much she isn't checkin' her email?? :)