Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Random Pics

I guess most of yall are wondering why I have been putting so many post on here lately, so I'll explain why. We have a lot of computer problems. We have several computers, but something is wrong with every one of them. Rebekah swapped the computers out for a short time so it makes it a lot easier for me to post. I don't how long this will last, but I'm going to try to post as much as I can. This is just random pics that I took yesterday. This is a picture of Seth. Lately, he has been closing his eyes really tight when I try to get a picture of him. He thinks he's really funny.


Hannah picking on her little sister, Esther.
Look at how calm Esther is, even though she is about to get it.



Rebekah doing what she likes best.



Hannah copying her big sister.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Umm....I didn't know you were taking my picture...I look sorta crazy!