Thursday, April 10, 2008

Pictures of My Silly, Little Brother

I took this pic the other night when I took the videos. Seth was exclaiming about something and when we started laughing at him, he really played it up.




I took these pics when he was playing outside the other day. When he plays outside, he hates to come in for a nap. Sarah was pulling him around in his trailer and wagon. She didn't even notice that he was asleep until I pointed it out. He sure enjoys playing outside! The first thing he said when he woke up was, "My stick!" I guess he was worried that he had lost it.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww...how sweet!!

Jess :)

Rebekah said...

I think the caption for that last pic should say something like, "Y'all pray for me! Life with seven older sisters is hard, folks!" LOL!